For anyone who has missed the previous raffles the deal is simple - You can get entries into the raffle for certain activities and at the end of the month I will use a random name picker to choose the winners!
All games left in the pot are up for grabs this month!
So how do you earn entries into this months raffle?? You can get entries by:
- Having been in the top 3 of the November Top Voters.
- Donating to the server before the end of the day on December 31st (every $1.50 gets you an entry).
- Purchasing an entry in the raffle through the TokenShop ingame. (5 tokens an entry).
- Entrants from the October/November Beyond the Grave themed Build Competition will have entries.
- Every day you log into the server through December will get you an entry (the first 5 days you log in are a cooldown before this begins). (This has been in effect since the 1st!).
A full list of the keys I have to give away this month are in the spoiler below!
If you win a game you already have you can refuse, or you could have the key and pass it on to somebody else if you wish! You are only allowed to receive the game you are drawn - it cannot be switched out!
This list will be updated every day up to Boxing Day (Maybe every other if I forget but all available games will be listed by Boxing Day), as we are adding all games from the Yogscast JingleJam to the pot - so make sure you check back later to see the full list!
We also have a fair amount of DLC or addons to give away - all of these will be posted in a new thread when the raffle is drawn on a first come first serve basis, along with their codes and how to redeem them if they aren't a simple Steam code!
Any game keys that are refused, or are not claimed before the 15th of January, will be posted on the above mentioned thread with their Steam Key (or other means of download for the few that are not for Steam, as we have a few others this time) and will also be a first come first serve basis.
If you want to be in for a chance to win any of the above games before someone else grabs them make sure you have your entries in the Steam Raffle for the month! (Remember that you can check who has how many entries via '/steam list' ingame!)